Pages

Solange Knowles: Free at Last, Free at Last, Thank God Almighty I am Free At Last

(solange twitter page, click to enlarge)

So I finally peeped Solanges twitter page... and can I just say again, that I heart her. Like really really heart her. I feeeeeeeeel this girl, like she doesn't even know. The reactions of people, the negative energy is just horrible and we must ask ourselves as people of color in America- when will we finally free ourselves from bondage.

Now I'm not preaching to say "everyone should wear natural hair, and weave and perm is the enemy" NO that is NOT what I am saying.... but we shouldn't be a slave to our hair and we should learn to love our hair in a way that's most conducive to our pockets and lifestyle.

Solange better WERK that cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment