Pages

Moisturizers For Black Men

I must say- black men do have the perfect online source for grooming... The Urban Gentleman. The discovery of this blog will make my postings for black male products alot easier. I'll pull from there often and I'll also have many of my own. The first article I'm pulling is on moisturizers. It's very important for men to moisturize, check this list of top male moisturizing products:




1. California North Action Moisturizer
Award winning and can be used for your face and body. Official world triathlon skin care product.
buy: californianorth.com




2. Double Duty Face Moisturizer
Designed to hydrate the skin without leaving the skin oily. Suncreen and moisturizer in one.
buy: sephora.com




3. Men-U Ultra Concentrate Facial Moisturizer Lift
Skin refresher that will give your face a noticeable lift (you'll feel it).
buy: amazon.com





4. African Male Ikhala Moisturizer
Dual-purpose facial moisturizer and post-shave balm.
buy: treasuredlocks.com



What are your favorite moisturizers?

No comments:

Post a Comment