Pages

On My Radar: Products to Use- Elasta QP DPR-11 & Neutrogena Triple Moisture

I just happened to be perusing through some youtube hair videos today and I've been inspired. I'm not sure if "inspired" is the word (somewhat dramatic), but you get my drift. This one chicks video and hair journey is great, I suggest all to check it out.

Then from hers I checked out others, then kept going and ended up googling certain products and etc etc... I just really wanted to organize my thoughts and what I have been finding so I decided to write a post. Here I go:


1. Elasta QP DPR-11
The women go wild- they worship it. Its supposedly a deep conditioner that many women swear by... it keeps the hair ultra moisturized, tangle free, etc etc. I decided I'm adding it to my hair routine... I heard its like $5- so I plan to go to JCPennys salon or the local beauty supply store and buy it tomorrow

2. Neutrogena Triple Moisture
This is an entire line of products and it seems most people have atleast one product from the line that they like

Okay, I think that's it for now... I'm about to wash my hair using Patene Pro-V and I'm going to deep condition or treat my hair with a new product I recently obtained: Roots of Nature Shea Butter Green Tea Reconstructing Deep Treatment... I'll tell you more about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment